- October -
1 DATE 2019
- September - Demo session
and Prof. Mattoccia
on "Towards Real-time Learning of Monocular Depth Estimation Enabling Multiple View Synthesis on CPU" at ECCV 2018
- September - 3DV Tutorial
: Learning-based depth estimation from stereo and monocular images: successes, limitations and future challenges
with Matteo Poggi, Stefano Mattoccia, Konstantinos Batsos and Philippos Mordohai!
- July -
and 1 3DV
- June -
- July -
and 1 ICCV
(1 spotlight) papers accepted!
I received my Bachelor degree in 2014 ("Metodologie per il filtering di dati generati da un sistema di visione stereo", advisor: Prof. Stefano Mattoccia) and my Master degree in 2017 ("Misure di confidenza e algoritmi per il refinement di mappe depth", advisor: Prof. Stefano Mattoccia, summa cum laude) at Alma Mater Studiorum, University of Bologna.
Currently, I'm a PhD student at Department of Computer Science and Engineering (DISI) and tutor of Reti logiche (laurea triennale in Ingegneria Informatica, Bologna).
3D sensing and applications, embedded vision, machine learning, deep learning
Prof. Stefano Mattoccia
Matteo Poggi (Post-Doc)
Filippo Aleotti (Phd)
Tutorials and demos
Experience as reviewer
- Tutorial: Learning-based depth estimation from stereo and monocular images: successes, limitations and future challenges , with M. Poggi, F. Tosi, K. Batsos, P. Mordohai, 3DV 2018, Verona, Italy, September 8, 2018 - Slides available here.
- Demo: Towards Real-time Learning of Monocular Depth Estimation Enabling Multiple View Synthesis on CPU , with Matteo Poggi and S. Mattoccia, European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV2018), September 10, 2018 Munich, Germany (IJDSN)
- Demo: Towards real-time monocular and unsupervised depth estimation on CPU , with M. Poggi, F. Aleotti and S. Mattoccia, International Conference on 3D Vision (3DV2018), September 5-7, 2018, Verona, Italy,
- ECCV 2018 - 2nd International Workshop on Computer Vision for UAVs (UAVision2018)
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (IJDSN)
- M. Poggi, F. Tosi, S. Mattoccia, "Learning monocular depth estimation with unsupervised trinocular assumptions", accepted at The 6th international conference on 3D Vision (3DV 2018), September 5-8, 2018, Verona, Italy. (PDF)
- F. Tosi, M. Poggi, A. Benincasa, S. Mattoccia, "Beyond local reasoning for stereo confidence estimation with deep learning", accepted at the 15th European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV 2018), September 8-14, 2018, Munich, Germany. (PDF)
- M. Poggi, F. Aleotti, F. Tosi, S. Mattoccia, "Towards real-time unsupervised monocular depth estimation on CPU", accepted at IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2018), October 1-5, 2018, Madrid, Spain. (PDF)
- F. Aleotti, F. Tosi, M. Poggi, S. Mattoccia, "Generative Adversarial Networks for unsupervised monocular depth prediction", accepted at 3D Reconstruction in the Wild 2018 (3DRW2018), in conjunction with (ECCV 2018), Munich, Germany, September 14, 2018. (PDF)
- M. Poggi, F. Tosi, S. Mattoccia, "Quantitative evaluation of confidence measures in a machine learning world", accepted at The IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV 2017), October 22-29, 2017, Venezia, Italy SPOTLIGHT (PDF)
- F. Tosi, M. Poggi, A.Tonioni, L. Di Stefano, S. Mattoccia, "Learning confidence measures in the wild", accepted at The 28th British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC 2017), September 5-7, 2017, London, UK (PDF)
- M. Poggi, F. Tosi, S. Mattoccia, "Efficient confidence measures for embedded stereo", accepted at The 19th International Conference on Image Analysis and Processing (ICIAP 2017), September 11-15, 2017, Catania, Italy (PDF)
- M. Poggi, F. Tosi, S. Mattoccia, "Even More Confident predictions with deep machine-learning", accepted at The IEEE Embedded Vision Workshop (EVW 2017), July 21, 2017, Honolulu, Hawaii, US (PDF)